Board of Directors | More info
The direction and administration of the association will be exercised by the President, the Board of Directors and the General Assembly. The Xunta Directive, specifically, will have, among others, the following powers:
- Schedule and direct associative activities. Proposing the action plan of the association to the General Assembly for its approval, promoting and directing it.
- Carry out the administrative and economic management of the association. Submitting to the approval of the General Assembly the annual budget, as well as the statement of accounts.
- Appoint the work commissions or sections that are considered appropriate for the proper functioning of the association.
- To dictate internal organization norms and resolve the applications for new members to join.
UNITEC | More info
The association will be managed by this area under the administrative-financial direction of the Manager who, at the same time, will execute the agreements of the Xunta Directive and will act according to criteria of efficiency and professionalism. Under its hierarchical dependency, the personnel is ordered, being responsible for the work of the organization.
In addition, it will be the team that is in charge of the technical development of all the services and activities of the Association, under the direction and control of management, always following the adaptation to the associative purposes and the impulse, in general, of the association.
Area of European projects
Inés Rodríguez Hermida
Area of management and accounting
Javier Álvarez Osuna
Area of innovation and BFFood
AREA OF EUROPEAN PROJECTS
Area of innovation
Markets and innovation area
Commission Sustainability and Circular Economy | More info
The Sustainability Commission of the Food Cluster of Galicia is an internal body of an informative and consultative nature that is created to promote environmental sustainability and the circular economy, as set out in axis two of the current strategic plan
The following functions are assigned to this Commission:
Organize information and training activities for Clusaga partners on all issues related to environmental sustainability and the circular economy.
Support the implementation of collaborative projects aimed at improving environmental sustainability and adaptation to a circular economy.
Disseminate best practices of Cluster members in these areas.
Commission on Innovation and I+D+i | More info
The Innovation Commission is a governing body, responsible for establishing the priorities of the Galician Food Cluster in the field of innovation, being responsible for supervising, directing and defining the priorities of the working groups created. It is also a shared forum for reflection on priorities in innovation and for debate on Clusaga’s strategic plan and lines of action in this field.
This Commission has the following functions:
- Define the thematic priorities in R&D&I for the Galician Food Cluster
- Create and organise working groups that foster R&D&I collaboration between Clusaga’s members and, in general, within the Galician innovation system
- Analyse and guide the strategy of the Galician Food Cluster in the field of innovation
Committee on Markets and Internationalization | More info
The Market and Internationalization Commission is a governing body that is in charge of establishing the priorities of the Galician Food Cluster in the field of marketing. The purpose of the commission is to approve the action plans related to markets and internationalization, as well as to analyze trends in the environment and advise on the action strategy and priority areas.
At the same time it is responsible for:
- Supervise, direct and define the priorities of the working groups to be established.
- Organize information and networking activities for Clusaga members on topics related to marketing.
- Support the implementation of collaborative projects aimed at facilitating access to markets.