During the three editions Prizes to the Factory Pilot Projects 4.0, organized by the IGAPE and co-financed with FEDER funds, Clusaga has coordinated and advised 15 companies in the development and advancement of their initiatives so that they develop this pioneering program of adaptation to the food industry from the future.
In this way, the Galician Food Cluster, in collaboration with technological centers and companies, promotes innovation in the sector, through the application of the Factory 4.0 concept, to incorporate new productive technologies in an early stage.
Factory Pilot Projects 4. 0
The projects developed with the Industry 4.0 Awards allow the incorporation into the companies of technologies related to the Galicia Industry 4.0 concepts, included in the Industrial Competitiveness Agenda, such as:
- Robotization and collaborative robotization.
- Additive manufacturing.
- Sensors and mechatronic actuators.
- Cyber-physical systems.
- Total or extended automation.
- Machine-machine intercommunication.
- Total or extended connectivity.
- Personalization of products.
- Internet of things, internet of equipment and machines.
- Big data, cloud computing and cybersecurity applied to the industry.
- Logistics 4.0 to integrate two logistic processes.
- Modeling and simulation of industrial, operational and logistic processes.
The different measures promoted in these pilot projects highlight the need to focus on innovation and digitalization in order to continue growing and generating better productivity and competitiveness, as well as to anticipate the changes and needs of an increasingly digitalized environment. In addition, the projects have been complemented with the completion of two training cycles in 4.0 technologies and business missions to the main technology fairs.