Milktelligence addresses the need of the dairy sector to improve its productivity through data collection, sensorization and visualization of key indicators for the dairy industry. For this reason, this project will mean important advances in the control of stocks in livestock farms, will allow the organization of the supply by the company, as well as linking food in poor condition with productive performance.
This initiative aims to design, develop and validate a new collaborative platform for the primary and secondary sectors that allows, through the design of specific dashboards, agile decision-making based on criteria for maximizing productive performance, animal health and product quality.
Milktelligence is a strategic Project promoted by Clúster Alimentario de Galicia (Clusaga), which involves two technology companies (PS Vet Dairyquality e Innogando) and three food companies (GALACTEUM, Feiraco and Cooperativa Agraria Provincial de A Coruña). It is funded by the programme to give support to AEIs of the Ministerio de Industria, Comercio y Turismo. Its general objective is to promote competitiveness and the transition towards digital leadership in the dairy sector.
Specific objectives of the project
- Analyze the needs of dairy farms based on the strategy and market of the dairy industries
- Define and install the data collection sensor on the selected farms
- Develop a data collection and analysis platform
- Establish the KPIs of interest for dairy farms and create dashboards using BI to display them
- Validate the operation and applicability of the dashboards on dairy farms and correct possible deviations