With the aim of improving productivity and moving towards the factory of the future in the food industry, the Galicia Food Cluster exposes in its strategic plan a specific measure for the optimization of processes and movement towards the industry 4.0 which has as main lines of action:
- Creation of a taskforce to progress towards the industry 4.0 in the Galician food sector.
- Organization of study missions to leading companies in the field of the digital revolution and Progress towards the smart factory.
- Promotion of pilot projects of the new model of intelligent industrial production.
The projects include:
- Pilot projects 4.0 industry . The future of the 4.0 factory in the Galician food and wine industries. Intelligent traceability.
- Industry 4.0: the future of productivity and growth in the agri-food industries. FOOD 4.0.
- Technological missions program: Anuga FoodTec and Hannover Messe.